Information on the journal
HERALD OF SCIENCE OF S. SEIFULLIN KAZAKH AGROTECHNICAL RESEARCH UNIVERSITY
JOURNAL OF SCIENCE S. SEIFULLIN AGROTECHNICAL RESEARCH UNIVERSITY
Scientific journal “Journal of Science S. Seifullin AgroTechnical research University” –based on the leading agricultural university in the country - Akmola Agricultural Institute was created and still published since 1994 to the present. The name of the journal changed as well as the name of the university.
The journal is published quarterly, with a circulation of 300 copies. The editorial board of the journal consists of foreign scientists from the countries of near and far abroad.
The publication has a permanent international number assigned to it - ISSN 2710 - 3757, ISSN 2079-939Х. The publication has a certificate of registration with the Committee of Information and Archives of the Ministry of Culture and Information of the Republic of Kazakhstan - №5770-ZH from 23rd February, 2005.
Thematic focus of publications.
The materials of the journal highlight the results of experimental, theoretical and methodical research on current problems of basic and applied research in various fields of agricultural, biological, chemical, technical, economic sciences, as well as natural, social and human sciences. The journal publishes materials on the development of progressive schools created by eminent scientists of the university.
Journal editorial policy
The purpose of the journal is to publish original scientific articles that meet the modern requirements of the theory and best practice.
The journal serves as a platform for communication between Kazakhstani and foreign scientists, highly professional specialists and novice researchers on topical issues of agrarian science and industry.
The journal is presented in Kazakhstan databases and seeks to expand the presentation of its publications in leading international databases.
- Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical research University by releasing the magazine aspires:
- to ensure interaction and to involve in the publications of leading domestic and foreign scientists, as well as to establish views exchange between researchers of international and domestic scientific schools;
- accumulate knowledge and experience of the scientific community; coverage of new theoretical and practical knowledge in priority areas of research.
- pursues a policy of open access to peer-reviewed electronic scientific publications, contributing to the improvement of information scientific exchange, as well as the citation of works and, accordingly, the effectiveness of the scientific activities of authors published in the journal.
The Editorial Policy “Journal of Science S. Seifullin AgroTechnical research University " tasks:
- prompt provision of complete and objective information for many scientists and professionals in various fields and sectors of agriculture, agro-industrial complex;
- The information published on the pages of the journal meet high scientific requirements.;
- close cooperation with many famous scientists from universities and research centers of the countries of near and far abroad, which allows maintaining a high professional level, ensuring the relevance of publications;
- expansion of the editorial board and reviewers with the involvement of domestic and foreign scientists having a high citation index.