Ethical principles of the journal's editorial Board
The editorial Board of the scientific journal " The scientific journal "Bulletin of science of S. Seifullin Kazakh agro technical University " responsibly maintains to scientific reputation. The journal publishes scientific papers and is responsible for their compliance with the highest standards.
The decision to publish is based on the reliability, scientific significance and relevance of the work in question. The editorial Board of the journal is responsible for making a decision on the publication of a particular article, ensuring the validity of its decision by involving Kazakh and foreign scientists from far and near abroad as reviewers to discuss the articles received by the editorial Board.
The editorial Board of the journal does its best to comply with the ethical standards adopted by the international scientific community and to prevent any violations of these standards.
The editorial Board guarantees acceptance or rejection of the work for publication based on its scientific significance, originality, relevance and proximity to the journal's subject matter, regardless of gender, nationality, religion, and other personal qualities of the author .
The editorial Board ensures qualified and objective review of the manuscript and guarantees the confidentiality of the review process.
The editorial Board protects the reputation of the authors and takes seriously all cases of plagiarism and other facts of unacceptable behavior while publishing. In cases of plagiarism, fraud, and other unacceptable behavior when publishing scientific materials, the editorial Board may refuse to publish the submitted manuscript or revoke the publication.
Materials published earlier or submitted to several journals are not accepted for consideration.
Authors who submit their articles for publication in the journal, thereby express their consent to publish the article in open access on the journal's website, to transfer the text of the article to persons and organizations where the provision of this information is mandatory, or to other persons in order to ensure the possibility of quoting the publication and increasing the citation index as the authors so the journal. This document has been drafted according to recommendations of Committee of Publication Ethics taking into account the experience of leading international publishing houses and editorial Boards.
Ethics requirements for publications and authors
In order to ensure the integrity of scientific research, authors must adhere to international standards for the preparation of scientific publications.
The authors of the publication can only be persons who have made a significant contribution to the formation of the idea of the work, the development, execution or interpretation of the presented research. All those who have made significant contributions should be designated as co-Authors. In cases where research participants have made a significant contribution in the particular area of the research project, they should be listed as individuals who have made a significant contribution to this research.
- The author who provides the manuscript for publication in the journal guarantees that the article is original, i.e. it has not been published previously in other publications in the current or similar form;
- the author confirms that the publication does not violate any of the existing copyrights;
- the author guarantees the reliability of the results of the work done, the absence of false statements, the accuracy of the data presented, and an objective discussion of the study significance;
- the author guarantees the correctness of all information about himself, the absence of plagiarism;
- if significant mistakes or inaccuracies are found in the already published work, the author must notify the editorial Board in a timely manner and make a joint decision to acknowledge or correct a mistake
The work should contain sufficient detailed information and bibliographic references for possible reproduction of the described results. False and knowingly inaccurate statements are considered as unethical behavior and unacceptable.
Ethical guidelines for peer reviewers
Peer review of scientific articles by other researchers plays an important role in ensuring the objectivity of research and reliable information about them. All reviewers must adhere to generally accepted principles and standards during the review process.
- agree to review only those manuscripts which have sufficient knowledge to evaluate and can review in a timely manner.
- maintain the confidentiality of the review and do not disclose any details of the manuscript or review during or after reviewing to anyone except those persons who are allowed to do so by the editorial Board of the journal;
- guarantee the provision of an objective and fair review, and the absence of hostile or inflammatory statements in it.
- declare all possible conflicts of interest and seek advice from the editorial Board of the journal in case of doubt whether the current situation constitutes a conflict of interest or not
- when conducting an examination of articles, strive for maximum objectivity. The criterion for evaluating an article should be its scientific significance.
PROCEDURE FOR REVIEWING MANUSCRIPTS OF SCIENTIFIC ARTICLES SUBMITTED TO THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF THE JOURNAL
1. All scientific articles received by the editorial Board of "Bulletin of science of S. Seifullin Kazakh agro technical University " " are subject to mandatory review.
2. The journal editor determines whether the article meets the journal profile and design requirements. After sending it for review to at least two reviewers (a specialist, doctor or candidate of science who has the closest scientific specialization to the topic of the article) who are not members of the editorial Board of the journal.
3. The review period in each case is determined by the editor, taking into account the creation of conditions for the most rapid publication of the article.
4. The reviews covered the following issues: a) whether the content of the article stated in the title, b) how the article corresponds to modern achievements of scientific and theoretical thought, c) the availability of the article to the readers, from the point of view of language, style and arrangement of the material, clarity of tables, diagrams, figures and formulas, g) is it appropriate to publish articles based on previously published on the subject of literature, d) what exactly are the positive aspects and shortcomings of the article, what corrections and additions need to be made by the author, e) it is recommended, recommended taking into account the correction of the shortcomings noted by the reviewer, or the article is not recommended for publication in the journal.
5. The review is conducted confidentially. The author of the reviewed article is given the opportunity to read the text of the review.
6. If the reviews contain recommendations for correcting and improving the article, the editor sends the author the text of the reviews with a proposal to take them into account when preparing a new version of the article or to refute them (partially or completely). The article modified (revised) by the author is re-sent for review.
7. An article that is not recommended for publication by reviewers is not accepted for reconsideration. The text of the negative review is sent to the author by e-mail, Fax or regular mail.
8. The presence of a positive review is not a sufficient reason for publishing an article. The final decision on whether to publish is made by the editorial Board of the journal.
9. After the adoption of the editorial Board of the journal the decision to issue the publication is made, the editor informs the author about it and specifies the publication date. The text of the review is sent to the author by e -mail, Fax or regular mail.
10. Original reviews are stored in the editorial Board of the journal for three years.